Becoming a CSCA member is a great way to have your voice heard and help build a better Camp Springs. CSCA is open to all Camp Springs residence and businesses that serve within our neighborhoods’ boundaries. Dues are collected/membership is renewed annually in September; our membership runs from September to August.
Why do we need membership dues?
Membership dues help offset the following expenses:
• Liability insurance
• CSCA website
• CSCA virtual and in-person meetings
• CSCA shred and clean-up day
• Prince George’s County Civic Federation Dues
• Printed Materials (newsletter and correspondence)
• Other administrative expenses