Regular collections of organics/yard trim, trash and recycling will occur November 11 through November 15.
County government offices, with the exception of public safety agencies, will be closed on Monday, November 11, 2019, in observance of Veterans Day.
TheBus, under the administration of the Department of Public Works and Transportation (DPWT), will operate a regular route service on Monday, November 11, 2019, except for Route 51. Also, the County’s Call-A-Bus service, including senior transportation services, will not operate on Monday, November 11, 2019. Regular operations resume on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
In addition, Prince George’s CountyClick 3-1-1 will be closed on Monday, November 11, 2019, and will return to regular operations on Tuesday, November 12, 2019; 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. However, residents can still submit service/issue requests online at bit.ly/PGC311.
Below is a listing of county services that are either suspended or closed as well.
- Animal Services Facility
- CountyClick 3-1-1 (Returns November 12, remains available online)
- Household Hazardous Waste Acceptance Site
- Bulky Trash Collection (Resumes November 12)
- Call-A-Bus (Resumes November 13)
- Curbside Recycling Collection (Regular collections occur November 12 through November 15)
- Trash Collection in County-Contracted Areas (Regular collections occur November 12 through November 15)
- TheBus (only Route 51. Regular service on Route 51 resumes on November 12)