All County Offices Will Be Closed Thursday and Friday
Thursday, November 26, 2020
All county offices are closed in observance of Thanksgiving (except public safety agencies). Several county services are also suspended or closed.
Without our wonderful residents, businesses and visitors, Prince George’s County would not be where it is today. We are thankful to be able to serve you #PrinceGeorgesProud.
In observance of Thanksgiving, all county offices will close through the weekend. Several services will also be suspended. This excludes public safety agencies and emergency services.
- Animal Services Facility
- Brown Station Road Sanitary Landfill
- Brown Station Road Public Convenience Center
- Electronics Recycling Acceptance Site (Located at the Brown Station Road Sanitary Landfill)
- Household Hazardous Waste Acceptance Site (Located at the Brown Station Road Sanitary Landfill)
- Missouri Avenue Solid Waste Acceptance and Recycling Center
- Prince George’s County Materials Recycling Facility (1000 Ritchie Road)
- Bulky Trash Collection (Scheduled Collections resume Friday, November 27, 2020)
- Curbside Recycling Collection (Collections for Thursday, November 26 move to Friday, November 27, 2020)
- Trash Collection in County-Contracted Areas (Collections for Thursday, November 26 move to Friday, November 27)
- TheBus (Regular COVID-operated service of TheBus will resume on Friday, November 27, 2020 except for Route 51X serving County government buildings. Route 51X will resume regular COVID-operation service on Monday, November 30, 2020.)
- Call-A-Bus (Regular COVID-operated service will resume Saturday, November 28, 2020)
- Department of Permitting, Inspections and Enforcement (DPIE) (Regular business hours resume Monday, November 30, 2020)
- CountyClick 3-1-1 (Returns November 30, can submit online requests)