Zion has been allocated $3M with a spend-down date of December 15th, so they need help to get the word out. See below info which includes the required forms.
Zion’s Benevolence Program is accepting applications from Prince George’s County residents whose income has been lost or reduced due to COVID-19.
If your housing is in jeopardy, you may be eligible for assistance.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS ENTIRE EMAIL TO ENSURE THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Applicants must be delinquent on rental or mortgage payments due between April 1 & November 30, 2020.
- You have been laid off,
- Your place of employment has closed,
- You have experienced a reduction in hours of work,
- Daycare is not available,
- You have lost child or spousal support,
- You have been unable to find employment due to t COVID-19; and
- Other – Please describe.
For residents who cannot obtain proof of income, the five-page Resident Self-Certification of Eligibility and Annual Income forms must be completed and sign by the resident.
(2) Required Documents
- Photo IDs for all adults in the household
- Social security cards for all household members
- 30 days proof of all household income, offer letter or unemployment
- Copy of the lease, rental ledger
- Landlord’s and W-9 forms (attached, must be completed by the landlord ONLY.)
Your Next Steps
Please print out the attached Resident Self-Certification form and the Updated Application and Consent form and complete them thoroughly. Send the DHS Landlord forms to your landlord for them to complete. They made send their completed forms directly to email@example.com. Send your completed forms along with ALL documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All forms and required documentation must be scanned and sent by email to email@example.com. We can not accept photos taken with your phone.
The Deadline to submit your completed packet and required documentation is
Tuesday, December 15, 2020, at 3:00 PM